Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group
The purpose of the Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group is to identify a prioritised package of proposed improvements to Bulahdelah that may be included in a Planning Agreement associated with the Planning Proposal.
This information will then be utilised by Council and its Consultant to negotiate a Planning Agreement with the proponent that, once endorsed by Council, will be included with the Planning Proposal for Public Exhibition.
The Reference Group will dissolve upon the Council endorsement of a list of priority improvements to Bulahdelah, following a formal exhibition process.
The Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group will provide guidance to Council on the following (but not limited to) key areas:
- Identifying street improvements to Bulahdelah, including landscaping.
- Identifying additional facilities and infrastructure for RV/caravans.
- Identifying business assistance package options.
- Identifying options for local promotions of the area at the Highway Service Centre.
- Identification of other improvements to Bulahdelah.
- Prioritising the list of improvements.
- Engaging with the community to ‘test’ the list and priorities.
- Providing a final priority list of improvements and recommendations on the business assistance package and local promotions options.
Reference Group members
Cr K Smith (Co-Chair)
Cr P Sandilands (Co-Chair)
Cr A Tickle (alternate)