Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group
The purpose of the Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group is to identify a prioritised package of proposed improvements to Bulahdelah that may be included in a Planning Agreement associated with the Planning Proposal.
This information will then be utilised by Council and its Consultant to negotiate a Planning Agreement with the proponent that, once endorsed by Council, will be included with the Planning Proposal for Public Exhibition.
This Reference Group will dissolve upon execution of the Planning Agreement and in no way will be involved in the negotiation of the Planning Agreement or responsible for the carrying out of any works or auditing and/or monitoring progress.
The Bulahdelah Highway Service Centre Planning Agreement Reference Group will provide guidance to Council on the following (but not limited to) key areas:
- Identifying street improvements to Bulahdelah, including landscaping.
- Identifying additional facilities and infrastructure for RV/caravans.
- Identifying business assistance package options.
- Identifying options for local promotions of the area at the Highway Service Centre.
- Identification of other improvements to Bulahdelah.
- Prioritising the list of improvements.
- Engaging with the community to ‘test’ the list and priorities.
- Providing a final priority list of improvements and recommendations on the business assistance package and local promotions options.
Reference Group members