Report an issue

Use the form below to report a problem, road and footpath damage or request a service.

For complaints about barking dogs, click here.

To report illegal dumping, go to or call 131 555.

To report graffiti in the Great Lakes region call the Graffiti Buster on 0408 440 309. For Manning and Gloucester regions, use the form below.

To report an urgent water issue, such as a leak, outage or sewer spill, please call 1300 133 455

Click here to view form.