The policies listed below are MidCoast Council policies adopted after June 2016.
To read archived policies adopted by any of the former three Councils prior to merger in June 2016, please email email@example.com.
68 Result(s) Found
To ensure legislation and resources are applied to achieve positive environmental, health and safety outcomes for the community in an ethical and transparent manner.
Guidelines for addressing Council at a Public Forum or an Open Forum.
This policy governs the process and requirements for the installation, testing and maintenance of backflow prevention devices.
To provide a structured, consistent and transparent approach to barking dog complaints and offensive noise complaints from other species received by Council.
This policy is aimed at:
- Preventing structural damage to Council’s water and sewer infrastructure network.
- Preventing damage to buildings and other structures.
- Maintaining access to manholes, junctions, inspection shafts, valves and hydrants, therefore allowing Council staff to undertake regular maintenance to our network without having to remove buildings or other structures.
- Enabling efficient and economical access to pipework for major repairs and/or replacement without damaging structures.
- Providing a consistent approach to building over or near underground pipework throughout the MidCoast Council area.
This policy is required to ensure Council can maintain uninterrupted availability of key business resources necessary to meet Council’s strategic and operational objectives and legal obligations.
To identify locations where Caravan Parks for Long Term Residence may be considered.
MidCoast Council is committed to ensuring that children and young people who access Council services are safeguarded from harm.