Council Elections - non-residential roll

If you own property in the area but don't live here, you may be eligible to vote in the 2024 elections.

Applicants as individuals will need to submit the Individual Claim form (LG. 127I)

Applicants as a corporation/entity or joint and group owners, will need to submit the Nomination Claim form (LG.127N)