Committees form an important part of our interaction with community members and key stakeholders and are one of the ways that can help us deliver on the outcomes identified in the Community Strategic Plan.
‘Committee’ is defined as any Working Group, Reference Group or Delegated Committee providing information, advice, suggestions, and support to Council and staff when determining the best actions moving forward.
Information on Committees that are established or are being established can be found in the sections below.
Further information about each of these groups including Terms of Reference, Committee Guidelines and nomination form is available in the tabs below.
Nominations have now closed for the following Committee Reference Groups
- Community Inclusion & Wellbeing Reference Group
- Community Resilience & Disaster Recovery Reference Group
- Heritage Reference Group
- MidCoast Destination Management Plan Review Reference Group
- MidCoast Economic Development Strategy Reference Group
- Floodplain Management Advisory Committee
- Old Bar – Manning Point Coastal Management Program Reference Group
Nomination information is scheduled to be presented to the 28 September 2022 Council meeting. Once the decision is made by Council we will be in contact and advise all nominees of the outcome.