Maintenance and repairs
Maintaining roads is a core service for Council and is a high priority for our residents.
Road maintenance includes:
- Sealed road repairs (potholes, patching and resealing)
- Grading of unsealed roads
- Roadside vegetation maintenance (slashing, mowing, tree management and weed control)
- Road drainage maintenance (kerb and gutter, shoulder grading, stormwater pipes and pits)
- Bridge maintenance and repairs
We appreciate customers letting us know when their road needs attention.
Do this via the report and request form.
We prioritise work requests based on risk and public safety.