Maintenance and repairs
Maintaining roads assets within our local government area is a core service for Council and is consistently identified as a high priority for our residents.
Road maintenance includes:
- Sealed road repairs (potholes, patching and resealing)
- Grading of unsealed roads
- Roadside vegetation maintenance (slashing, mowing, tree management and weed control)
- Road drainage maintenance (kerb and gutter, shoulder grading, stormwater pipes and pits)
- Bridge maintenance and repairs
With such a big network to maintain we appreciate customers letting us know when their road needs attention.
This can be done via the report and request form.
We prioritise work requests outside of scheduled maintenance based on risk and public safety.