Silo Hill Reserve
Silo Hill is named after its eight underground grain silos which were constructed in 1841. They are about 20ft deep, bottle shaped with the widest part being 16ft.
Two cannons are also on this reserve which were built in 1855 and shipped to Australia for the defence of Sydney Harbour during the Crimean War.
This reserve offers wonderful views of Stroud and offers BBQ and picnic shelters as well as a public toilet.
Spencer Street, STROUD 2425 View Map