In September 2017 the Hunter Central Coast Regional Planning Panel approved DA-521/2017 for a mixed use development containing a range of uses including civic/community, commercial, residential, seniors living, tourist and strata subdivision. The applicant now proposes a series of modifications to the approved development of Building A to:
- Alter staging so that Stage 4 reverts back to Stage 1C.
- Change units from seniors housing to regular residential apartments (the layout will remain the same).
- Create an additional storey (Level 7) containing three (3) penthouse units.
- Strata subdivide the apartments.
- Convert residents club to commercial floor space.
- Provide communal outdoor resident facilities at Level 3.
- Alter the layout of the restaurant area.
- Alter the basement layout to accommodate retail storage space.
The approved development is Regional Development as it has a capital investment value greater than $20mill and Council is the landowner. The determining authority for the modification application is the Hunter Central Coast Regional Planning Panel. If the application is approved, there is no right of appeal to the Court by an objector.
Applicant: Coastplan Group Pty Ltd
Property address: 34 - 36 West Street, FORSTER NSW 2428
Determining Authority: The Hunter and Central Coast Regional Planning Panel
Other Approvals: Integrated Development - Section 90 Water Management Act
Approval Bodies: Natural Resources Access Regulator
View application: On our website or at our offices
On exhibition until: 4.30pm Wednesday 12 May 2021
Make a submission: We welcome your feedback during the exhibition period.
Please ensure you provide feedback by 4.30pm on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Submissions can be made by using the Submission form(PDF, 830KB).
Submissions must be made in accordance with our guidelines and to meet legislative requirements. Please visit our website to check our guidelines.
The development application and documents accompanying the application may viewed by clicking here.