We are committed to being accessible and responsive to all complainants who approach our organisation for assistance and/or with a complaint. At the same time the success of our organisation depends on:
- our ability to do our work and perform our functions in the most effective and efficient manner possible
- the health, safety and security of our Councillors and staff, and
- our ability to allocate our resources fairly across all the enquiries and complaints we receive.
When complainants behave unreasonably in their dealings with us, their conduct can significantly affect our success. As a result, we will take proactive and decisive action to manage any complainant conduct that negatively and unreasonably affects us and will support our Councillors and staff to do the same in accordance with this policy.
This policy is currently on public exhibition and community feedback is welcome.
Make a submission
We welcome your feedback during the exhibition period.
Please ensure you provide feedback 4.30pm on Friday 8 February 2019.
Submissions can be made in the following ways:
- Online using the form below
- By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail, addressed to the General Manager, MidCoast Council, PO Box 450, FORSTER NSW 2428.
Please include the following submit code when making your submission:
Please provide full return address and telephone number when making a submission.
Where a submission is made by way of objection, the grounds of objection must be specified.
Click here to view form.