MidCoast Council has developed a new interim sponsorship policy to support the provision of event sponsorship within the MidCoast region.
The draft policy is now open for public feedback.
This policy applies to monetary (cash) sponsorship and in-kind support made by Council to eligible applicants for the delivery of events. The key items to note include:
- there are now two (2) opportunities to apply for event sponsorship each year with application closure dates being indicated within the policy.
- There are four (4) levels of sponsorship available; and
- Events will be assessed against a specific list of selection criteria contained in the policy.
The document can be viewed by clicking on the link to the right of this page or in person at Council offices in Forster, Taree, Gloucester, Tea Gardens or Stroud during normal business hours.
Make a submission
We welcome your feedback during the exhibition period.
Please ensure you provide feedback 4.30pm on Friday 10 May 2019.
Submissions can be made in the following ways:
- Online using the form below
- By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail, addressed to the General Manager, MidCoast Council, PO Box 450, FORSTER NSW 2428.
Please include the following submit code when making your submission:
- Submit Code: EVENT SPONSORSHIP
Please provide full return address and telephone number when making a submission.
Click here to view form.