We’ll soon be visiting 12 locations across the MidCoast… you’re invited to come along and have a chat with us in your local community.
We want to know what’s important to you and your community, and what you want to know more about.
- Sessions will be facilitated by Council staff so everyone can take part in the conversation
- Share your concerns, questions and feedback
- Tell us what you would like Council to be doing in your area
- Register a question or an area of interest beforehand (click below) – common themes will be addressed when we visit your local community
- Each forum will run for around 2 hours, and will include light refreshments
Come along and be part of these important conversations that will see us working together achieve more in your community.
Don’t forget to check back here during May for answers to FAQs registered online or at the meetings.
Old Bar - Club Old Bar - Tuesday 26 March, 6pm
Nabiac - Showground Hall - Thursday 28 March, 6pm
Stroud - School of Arts Hall - Tuesday 2 April, 6pm
Hallidays Point - Blackhead SLSC - Thursday 11 April, 6pm
Taree - Council Chambers - Tuesday 16 April, 6pm
Forster - Council Chambers - Wednesday 17 April, 10.30am
Gloucester - Senior Citizens - Wednesday 17 April, 6pm
Harrington - Bowling Club - Tuesday 30 April, 6pm
Bulahdelah - School of Arts Hall - Wednesday 1 May, 6pm
Pacific Palms - Community Hall - Thursday 2 May, 6pm
Wingham - Services Club - Tuesday 7 May, 6pm
Tea Gardens - Baptist Church - Thursday 9 May, 6pm
Ask a question by completing the form below.
Where timing permits, common themes specific to your area will be addressed in person when we visit your local community.
If the community conversation has already happened in your area, you can still ask a question below. Answers to commonly asked online questions and those raised at the meetings will be collated and published on this page during May.
Click here to view form.