We visited 12 locations across the MidCoast during April and May 2019, where we invited everyone to come along and have a chat with us in their local community.
We wanted to know what is important to you and your community, and what you wanted to know more about.
- Sessions were facilitated by Council staff so everyone could take part in the conversation
- The opportunity was given to share your concerns, questions and feedback
- Participants told us what you would like Council to be doing in your area
- Questions could be sent to us online before the meetings and common themes were addressed
- Each forum ran for around 2 hours, and included light refreshments
Don’t forget to check back here for answers to FAQs registered online or at the meetings.
Old Bar - Club Old Bar - Tuesday 26 March, 6pm
Nabiac - Showground Hall - Thursday 28 March, 6pm
Stroud - School of Arts Hall - Tuesday 2 April, 6pm
Hallidays Point - Blackhead SLSC - Thursday 11 April, 6pm
Taree - Council Chambers - Tuesday 16 April, 6pm
Forster - Council Chambers - Wednesday 17 April, 10.30am
Gloucester - Senior Citizens - Wednesday 17 April, 6pm
Harrington - Bowling Club - Tuesday 30 April, 6pm
Bulahdelah - School of Arts Hall - Wednesday 1 May, 6pm
Pacific Palms - Community Hall - Thursday 2 May, 6pm
Wingham - Services Club - Tuesday 7 May, 6pm
Tea Gardens - Baptist Church - Thursday 9 May, 6pm