During April and May 2018, we held community meetings across the whole MidCoast region.
View or download a copy of the presentation slides here(PDF, 6MB)
These meetings covered changes to customer service, our call centre, and how we are working to improve access to information for our community. Also on the agenda was: the timeline for appointing a new General Manager; the potential office consolidation and relocation; improvements to our road network; and our delivery program and operational plan that sets out what we’ll be doing to deliver positive outcomes across the region in the coming year.
As always, these sessions were tailored for your community and will include updates on local projects and issues.
Meetings were held at:
- Taree Council Chambers, Wednesday 18 April, 6pm
- Black Head Surf Lifesaving Club, Thursday 19 April, 6pm
- Old Bar - Club Old Bar, Monday 23 April, 6pm
- Wingham Services Club, Monday 30 April, 6pm
- Forster Council Chambers, Tuesday 1 May, 9am
- Tea Gardens Baptist Church, Monday 7 May, 6pm
- Gloucester Senior Citizens, Wednesday 9 May, 5.30pm
- Bulahdelah School of Arts, Thursday 10 May, 6pm
- Harrington Function Centre, Monday 14 May, 6pm
- Stroud School of Arts, Wednesday 16 May, 6pm