Community Conversations and Feedback
See below for questions and feedback we have received from the community gained through community meetings, surveys and consultation activities.
Local Community Conversations
We visited 12 locations across the MidCoast during April and May 2019, where we invited everyone to come along and have a chat with us in their local community.
We wanted to know what is important to you and your community, and what you wanted to know more about.
- Sessions were facilitated by Council staff so everyone could take part in the conversation
- The opportunity was given to share your concerns, questions and feedback
- Participants told us what you would like Council to be doing in your area
- Questions could be sent to us online before the meetings and common themes were addressed
- Each forum ran for around 2 hours, and included light refreshments
Where we visited in 2019
Old Bar - Club Old Bar - 26 March - Old Bar Q&A document(PDF, 528KB)
Nabiac - Showground Hall - 28 March - Nabiac Q&A document(PDF, 233KB)
Stroud - School of Arts Hall - 2 April - Stroud Q&A document(PDF, 436KB)
Hallidays Point - Blackhead SLSC - 11 April - Hallidays Point Q&A document(PDF, 271KB)
Taree - Council Chambers - 16 April - Taree Q&A document(PDF, 220KB)
Forster - Council Chambers - 17 April - Forster Q&A document(PDF, 377KB)
Gloucester - Senior Citizens - 17 April - Gloucester Q&A document(PDF, 290KB)
Harrington - Bowling Club - 30 April - Harrington Q&A document(PDF, 288KB)
Bulahdelah - School of Arts Hall - 1 May - Bulahdelah Q&A document(PDF, 230KB)
Pacific Palms - Community Hall - 2 May - Pacific Palms Q&A document(PDF, 365KB)
Wingham - Services Club - 7 May - Wingham Q&A document(PDF, 553KB)
Tea Gardens - Baptist Church - 9 May - Tea Gardens Q&A document(PDF, 275KB)
Community Satisfaction Survey Results