Australia Day 2019
It's that time of year that we ask you to think about who makes a positive difference in our community. We'll again be holding Australia Day Awards for each region - Gloucester, Great Lakes and the Manning.
Using the nomination form(PDF, 2MB), you can nominate who you think deserves an Australia Day Award in 2019 based on the region in which they live.
Winners in each region will be awarded across four categories:
- Citizen of the Year
- Young Citizen of the Year
- Community Activity of the Year - includes community events and community projects
- Sportsperson of the Year
Completed nomination forms and associated information must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 4 January 2019 and can be submitted in the following ways:
- Posted to MidCoast Council, PO Box 482, Taree 2430
- Handed in to any Customer Service counter during office hours
- Emailed directly using the 'submit' button on the nomination form. You will receive an automatic response from Council acknowledging receipt of your nomination.
For any enquiries in relation to the submission of your nomination, please phone 6591 7222 or email us at email@example.com.
For best results, the form should be downloaded and saved to your computer. It can be edited with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The latest version of this can be downloaded here.
Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer, forms will automatically open as a PDF. For other browsers, such as Google Chrome, some forms may not be displayed or able to be submitted until they are downloaded and opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader.