Wastewater Dump Points
MidCoast Council provides waste water disposal sites for users of portable toilets and portable waste holding tanks, such as those used in motor homes, campervans, buses and caravans.
It is illegal to dispose of "grey" and "black" water into the environment other than at an authorised dump point.
If disposed of incorrectly, this type of waste can cause serious health and environmental impact. Heavy fines apply to those who ignore these laws.
The MidCoast region dump points are located at the following sites:
- Forster Beach Caravan Park - Reserve Road, Forster - Ph: 02 6554 6269
- Gloucester - Caravan Park - Accessible for a small fee. We are currently working on a public location for a dump point in Gloucester.
- Hawks Nest Beach Caravan Park - Booner Street, Hawks Nest - Ph: 02 4997 0239
- Lakeside Beach Caravan Park - Tea Tree Road, Forster - Ph: 02 6555 5511
- Lanis Holiday Island - 33 The Lakes Way, Forster - Ph: 02 6554 6273
- Nabiac - We have commenced installation of a dump point in Nabiac.
- Palms Oasis Caravan Park - 321 Boomerang Drive, Blueys Beach - Ph: 02 6554 0488
- River Inn Caravan Park
- Seal Rocks Beach - Kinka Road, Seal Rocks - (free disposal)
- Shangri-La Resort
- Smugglers Cove
- Sundowners Tourist Park - The Lakes Way, Pacific Palms - Ph: 02 6554 0291
- Taree - Rotary Park, Manning River Drive
- Tuncurry Beach Caravan Park - Beach Street, Tuncurry - Ph: 02 6554 6440
- Wallamba River Holiday Park - 99 Aquatic Road, Tuncurry - Ph: 02 6554 3123
- Wingham - Wingham Showground.
Please Note: Many of these dump points require you to be a guest to use the facility, and you may be required to pay a fee.
It is recommended you phone ahead prior to arriving so you can arrange to use the dump points.