Public stock grids and gates

Gloucester and Great Lakes Regions:

You need to submit according to the relevant policy for your region.  Please contact your local council office.

Manning Region:

Use this form to:

Apply to install a Public Gate (which is to comprise a stock grid and gate) to control stock movement.

Public Gate Permit(PDF, 750KB)

DS107 Stock Grid & Gate for road Categories 1 to 5(PDF, 769KB)