Engineering Construction Certificates

An Engineering Construction Certificate is required for major civil infrastructure works with a value greater than $25,000.

Civil works are generally associated with sub-divisions and include road construction, kerb & gutter, drainage, lighting, traffic control devices and footpaths.

The conditions of your development consent will indicate if you need an Engineering Construction Certificate.

Use this form for:

  • Constructing or re-constructing a road, footpath or drainage. 
  • Construction works associated with subdivision of land.

Gloucester: Planning & Building Application Form(PDF, 364KB)

Great Lakes: Subdivision Construction Certificate Application(PDF, 81KB) or Public Engineering Works Permit Application(PDF, 79KB)

Manning Region: Engineering Works Construction Certificate Application(PDF, 689KB)


Enquiries can be directed to our Projects and Engineering department on 6591 7222 or