Report & Request

Use the form below to report a problem, road and footpath damage or request a service from your local Council office.

For complaints about barking dogs, click here.

To make a complaint about MidCoast Council, use our Customer Complaint form(PDF, 1MB) .

To report graffiti (in the Great Lakes region only), you can call the Graffiti Buster on 0408 440 309. For Manning and Gloucester regions, use the form below.

Click here to view form.