Local Traffic Committee
The Local Traffic Committee (LTC) is set up under a delegation from NSW Roads and Maritime Services, to deal with traffic matters relating to general traffic issues on local roads. The committee provides recommendations to Council on these traffic devices:
- Regulator signs (parking restrictions, Stop, Give Way)
- Traffic and pedestrian management devices
- Lane configuration
- NSW Police Force representative
- Roads & Traffic Authority (RTA) representative
- Local Member of State Parliament
The LTC meets every two months on the second Thursday, commencing February.
Requests from members of the public
If you have a traffic matter you would like the LTC to review, submit your request in writing to Council’s Traffic Engineer via firstname.lastname@example.org.