During October 2017, we conducted a series of community meetings across the whole MidCoast region.
These meetings updated the community on our post-merger progress and explained the plans we have in place to address the issues that you identified as priorities. We also talk about our strategies for the year ahead.
For those that couldn't attend, we have produced a video of the Forster meeting which is available to view below.
A pdf copy of the presentation slides are available to view here.(PDF, 2MB)
For reference, we held meetings at the following locations:
- Forster, Council chambers Tues 10 October, 10am - 12pm
- Taree, Council chambers Wed 11 October, 6 - 8pm
- Gloucester, Senior Citizens Centre Thurs 12 October, 5.30 - 7.30pm
- Hallidays Point, Blackhead SLSC Tues 17 October, 6 - 8pm. An additional Community Discussion Meeting was held at 2 - 4pm to discuss the proposed manufactured home estate in Tallwoods.
- Tea Gardens, Baptist Church Wed 18 October, 6 - 8pm
- Harrington, Function Centre Thurs 19 October, 6 - 8pm
- Wingham, Services Club Tues 24 October, 6 - 8pm
- Bulahdelah, School of Arts Thurs 26 October, 6 - 8pm
- Old Bar, Club Old Bar Mon 30 October, 6 - 8pm
- Stroud, School of Arts Tues 31 October, 6 - 8pm